Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Pictures

I was holding off posting these pictures because my grandma doing "surprise" things with them...so I think it is officially safe to post them...there were lots more, but here are the ones with the townsend family! :) Hope you enjoy...these were taken 3/28/09...

The Todd Family (minus my step dad Jimmy)



...being silly...

...grandma & papa with the grand kids & great grand kids...

...grandma & papa with the great grand kids (kody & kyle)

...4 generations...

...grandma & papa (50 years!!!)...

...the townsend family...



...love their little shoes & feet!...

...kyle & kody...

...mommy & daddy...

...fun family pic...

...my mom & I...

...the scigliano family (minus dad jimmy)...

...the townsend family with my mom, sister cassandra & brother vincent...

...the bowen family (matt, terri, peter, david, ken & rachel)...

6 comments:

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Love the pictures. Your boys are so stinkin cute. Your background is way cute. Where did you do that? Let me know. I'm trying to revamp my blog.

AkASpletter said...

I always love the photos you have they look really good. Those boys are still cute as ever!

crazy said...

WOW, they are all so amazing. You are lucky to have such a beautiful family.

Jessett said...

Great Pictures.. You are such a beautiful mommy Ash. Miss you like crazy girl..

aliciamae100 said...

love 'em all, but especially the silly one and the ones with the boys. :)

KariElle said...

your family is beautiful!!

ps im blogging aahhh its so weird, anyways, add me!! [[do you say that in 'blog speak'?]] haha =]