Tuesday, May 12, 2009

7 Months old...ALREADY!!!!

I don't know where the time is going!!! I can't believe Kyle & Kody are 7 months old already!!!
Here is a look at the boys & what they are up to!!!
Kyle




Kyle really wasn't into taking pictures this day as you can tell. He REFUSED to look at me. Kevin even tried to help...to no avail!
On his 7 month old birthday (5/1/09) he started sitting for minutes at a time...before that it was seconds! He is a "big boy sitter" now! He could have sat on his own for the pics...but I was playing it safe! :)

Kody



Kody had no problem smiling for the camera, but he was so interested in everything outside! He was a crack up!
Kody is rolling from his back to his tummy and starting to scoot around like crazy! Not long now & he will be crawling! So scary!

2 comments:

Jessett said...

I cant belive how big they are. They are sooo cute. I love all the pictures on your blog. You look great by the way. You are on HOT MAMA....

Heather said...

i showed this blog to both my mom and myka and they just about fell off their chairs...they couldn't believe how big the boys are!! and those pictures of kyle are HILARIOUS!! someone was definitely a little grumpy! :)