Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Movement...

So Wednesday night, July 2, 2008, I was laying in bed staring at my tummy & watching TV. All of the sudden I saw my stomach go up. I was being kicked from the inside...my little guys were moving! As this is my first pregnancy I never knew for sure if I was feeling them or not. It was the most incredible feeling ever! I started crying.

They have been moving around ever since. Baby A more than Baby B, but I love it! This is the major thing I will miss once they are finally here.

Kevin loves to feel them move around. When we go to sleep at night he always has his arm around my tummy & they sit there & kick it. One day Kevin was talking to them & his shoulder was barely touching my tummy & they kicked it. We always giggle at how territorial they seem to be. Whenever I wear the tummy support to help with the weight they kick it until I finally give in & take it off. I love my little nudgers! :) (those that have read Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series will know what I mean by that! This spurred such a connection for me in the book, when her little nudger nudged her, so did mine! I so understand Bella through this book!)

Now I feel them rolling around as it gets smaller in there for them...I love every minute of feeling my little guys! I love my little guys so much more already, than I thought I ever could!

5 comments:

Heather said...

awww your little nudgers!! I LOVE IT!!!!

my little nudger is getting stronger and stronger every day. seems it only really wants to nudge for me but i know as the days go by it'll be nudging for everyone! my little renesmee or ej =)

love you guys!!

Jessett said...

So fun... Yeah I loved the movement too. There is something very special about those movements. I cant imagine having two little people moving inside of me. Crazy!!

Cant wait to meet the little guys.

Unknown said...

Hey! I had no idea that you were either married OR pregnant... and with TWINS!! Congratulations! Feeling those first little movements is always SO fun. I felt my first movements at 14 weeks but it wasn't very noticeable. But since I hit my 20 week mark, she is kicking up a storm! You can even see my stomach move! I absolutely love it but I'm not sure how much I'll love it when there just isn't enough room in there for her and she is even stronger. I was being kicked when I read Breaking Dawn too. Too bad Nessie already outgrew our babies, huh?

Erika said...

The movement thing is definitely my favorite part...I even miss that once I have them~ it's just such a surreal, neat experience!

Eldredge greatness said...

OMG.. the moving....its so fun...hiccups on the other hand....and you'll have double....AHHHHH! I love it! HOpe you had a great shower. did you get my little note from holli? I love you ashley. Im so glad you and i connected.