Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release...

So most of you know my obsession with the Twilight series...Well the fourth and final book was coming out on August 2nd at midnight...so naturally my girlfriends & I had to be there...but we had to make shirts first! :) So our weekly Tuesday night scrapbook night turned into Team Edward night!


So then we had to wear them out for the big night on the town!!!









We had so much fun! We met at my house at 8pm, went to Barnes and Nobel to get in line for our bracelets. Which we totally lucked out because our groups # started at 18 and continued on to around 30. Everyone seemed to get there after us! We went the Chick-Fil-A for desert & then came back & played games. They had trivia and then we were supposed to make Bella's Prom dress or Wedding dress in groups of 4 out of the supplies they gave us. Tammi's team won & they got $10 gift certificates they could use that night! It was a true girls night out & I loved it! I didn't get home till 2 am!



3 comments:

Heather said...

im jealous!!! i wish i could have been there =)

Erika said...

Great pics, it was a blast~

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! What a great time all of that was! I'm sad that it's all over now...BUT....we have the movie to look forward to now!=)
Amy