Friday, August 8, 2008

28 wks...

We had our 28 week appointment today. All appears to be going well. As far as my back hurting, the doctor said it wouldn't get better till I stopped working! So this is one of the reasons that next week will be my last week working, that and the risk of preterm labor. The doctor thinks my uterus will get to a certain size and say "ok, I'm done" & therefore put me into labor. Otherwise the doctor doesn't think he will induce me until I am 38 wks! Oh my goodness! 10 more wks! How huge will I be then!!! He measured me to see how many wks I was (however many centimeters you measure that is usually how many wks pregnant you are). So, I measured 42 wks! Of course it is different with twins, but it was interesting to know that I will never be any bigger than I am now! :) 2 wks ago I measured 34 wks! And 2 wks before that I measured 31 wks, so they are steadily growing bigger!

Our next ultrasound will be on 8/22/08, so we can't wait! We love spying on our little guys!

No comments: