Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Was supposed to be my first Dr.'s appointment

So I had an appointment for the first time with my new doctor. I heard many great things about Dr. Fara and was really excited. Well, when I got to the doctor's office on time for my appointment they told me I was supposed to be there 45 mins ago. No one had ever told me that, but whatever. I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant with my first pregnancy, scared out of my mind, and they tell me I have to reschedule.

After much crying the office nurse and the triage nurse came to my rescue. So I didn't get to see the doctor, but instead the triage nurse went over all the paperwork and spoke with the doctor. He wanted to do some blood work to check my levels. And then they would check it again Friday to make sure they levels were increasing. So I did my blood work and was on my way.

I got a call a little later saying the doctor didn't want to do another blood test, this time he wanted me to have an ultrasound done at the hospital. Oh my gosh! I am so excited!

No comments: