Friday, March 14, 2008

My First Ultrasound!!! ...almost 7 wks

So we went to Dell Webb this morning for our first ultrasound to make sure everything was going well so far. I was terrified that my little one would be gone already! :(

They did an external ultrasound and one of the first things out of the techs mouth was, "Do Twins run in your family?" I immediately looked at Kevin. We both had big eyes. The tech said he saw 2 sachs, but he has seen 2 sachs and only 1 baby before so it would be too early to tell anything yet.

Then they did the internal ultrasound to get a closer look. Right then and there, all of my hopes and dreams had come true! They found 2 babies and 2 heartbeats! We were both in shock! Never in a million years did we think this could happen to us! I always wanted twins, but never thought it was possible. There was a 10% chance on the clomid, but that was so slim!
So the Townsend Family is doubling in size with Twins on the way!!!

No comments: