Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Big Surprise

February 27, 2008 started like any other day. I went over to my friend Mandy's house to get my hair done. After talking with her I decided to come home and take a pregnancy test. I was 2 days late, and when using the clomid, I was never late. This was the first month that me being pregnant did not even cross my mind.

We were scheduled for an IUI on February 11th, but since I took the clomid a day late, my ovulation was pushed back another day later. Therefore the IUI would have to be on Tuesday, February 12th, the day Kevin leaves for CA.


So I had no idea! I took a pregnancy test expecting the usual and this time I got these results!!!

I called Kevin immediately, and he was in shock just like I was. He told me to take another test.

I called the doctor and they had me go in for bloodwork to confirm. That came back positive too! So after trying for 3 1/2 years I got my first positive!!!

No comments: