Friday, April 3, 2009

6 Months Old...already!!!

We took the boys to their 6 month check up today.

Kyle: weighed 17 lbs 9 ozs (51st percentile) & measured 27 inches (71st percentile),
and his head measured 17 1/2 inches (70th percentile)

Kody: weighed 15 lbs 7 ozs (14th percentile) & measured 27 1/4 inches (78th percentile),and his head measured 17 inches (33rd percentile)
Kody was born an inch shorter than Kyle & now he has surpassed him by 1/4 of an inch!!!

We also got the green light to start trying solid foods...so we will see how it goes...I hear its pretty hard to do with multiples!!!

And here is a sneak peek at their 6 month old photo shot!!! (We are so in love with them!)

5 comments:

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

ohhhhh my gosh...they are the CUTEST little twin baby brothers EVER...It makes me want to have my little guy sooo badly! You guys got soo lucky with those little men! I can't believe how FAST it goes. It feels like you just had them!!! ENJOY every waking second with them...Kailee is going to be 7in June, I don't know how that happened!!! HAPPY 6 MONTHS to the boys and you guys, for surviving it! ;}

The Wellman's said...

Love the pics!!!!!

Marcie said...

They're both so cute. Those pics turned out great. What a beautiful family!!

Josh and Megan said...

I am in LOVE with those pictures...too cute. Isn't it so surreal that you just got their 6 months pictures? I feel like it was yesterday I got Savannah's 2 week pics and before you know it her 1 year old pics will be here. SO SAD! You look so beautiful too Ash. I love their "twins rock" shirts!

AkASpletter said...

Wow! Those pictures look so great! All of you look great too :)