Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Neighbors & Friends

We have the most amazing friends and neighbors out here in AZ! They look out for us, take care of us, rushed me to the hospital when I needed them to (even if it was very late at night & they had to leave their children), and are always there when we need help! One of our neighbors in particular is incredible! Our good ole friend Charlie.
He takes care of me when Kevin is gone, he takes our trash cans out & puts them away once the garbage man has come two different days of the week. He took pictures at our Baby Shower. We had a plant die in the front yard and Kevin mentioned to Charlie what he wanted to replace it with, and a few days later we went out for a walk & there was the plant Kevin wanted in the empty space. Now our incredible and dear friend has made me dinner. It was amazingly delicious and I even had left overs for the next day. Here is a picture of the yummy meal!

He is such a sweetheart and we love him dearly! He and his wife mean so much to us and we don't know what we would do without them! We think of them as family & love them to death!!!

Thanks for being so incredible! You guys are the best!

2 comments:

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Your boys are so cute! I haven't read your blog in awhile I can't believe how much they have grown!

Anonymous said...

I miss you Ashley and think of you often.....God Bless you and your beautiful family...

Sabina