Thursday, February 19, 2009

Diaper Changes

I just had to post this video. One of my best friends sent it to me & I could not stop laughing! I thought it was hilarious! Mostly because I know exactly what they are feeling! I change anywhere from 12-16 diapers a day. Today I went to get Kyle up to feed him this morning & he pooped out the leg of his diaper...out his outfit...out the hole in his swaddle me wrap...and all over his bed.....then tonight Kody pooped out his diaper & all over the inside of his new outfit...2 of the nastiest diapers ever!!! So I thought this video was a perfect way to end the day...I thought it was priceless...so enjoy! :)

9 comments:

Jeff and Jennifer said...

That's awesome!!! I couldn't stop laughing.

Leslee said...

Hi Ashley... your boys are just darling..their little smiles are so precious. Loved the dirty diaper video, too. I am up at Laura and Shawn's right now helping them with their new baby (go on her blog).. baby Mia! It's too much fun. I love your blog... it's fun to keep in touch. love, Leslee Grigoruk

Matt and Mandy said...

That's too funny! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! That's great!!! =)
Love you girly! =)
Amy K.

Nicki said...

What adorable little boys! Looks like you are all doing so well!!

Mandie said...

Ahh, yes. The notorious "blowout." I can't even imagine double-duty on those...or should I say, "doodie"...Just yell when you need help! I'm right around the corner!

Erika said...

I've seen this before...very funny and a little true...poor dads don't have the stomach!! Good luck with all of those diapers!!! Gotta love the blowouts!

crazy said...

LOve it! Is winter over yet, are we ever going to see you again Ashley? I shall write a poem...

I remember a girl from last fall,
She had twins,, they are as cute as a doll.
They were teeny tiny and a bit premature, however I haven't seen there mom in about a year.
Oh how I cannot wait to see her again, but this time she will be packin' twins.
So I'll wait, and wait, I miss her a bunch,
How about this spring we do luch.

I know I am so sad the world doesn't know the talent I have. It looks like you guys are doing good. I miss you, I cannot wait to see you again. Love ya, Tammi

Shel said...

This is hilarious! Your boys are adorable! I am soo sorry about the water disaster!!