Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Updates & New Pics...

Updates & New Pics...are coming! I promise! I finally got my new computer & everything I need is on it...I could never post new pics before because my computer stopped reading my card reader...so now I have a sweet new computer with a buitl in card reader...all pics have been downloaded from all the cards and now I just need...TIME! Anyway hopefully I can work on it tonight or tomorrow...Kody is in my arms right now...so gotta run...but hopefully ASAP you will see how big my little guys have gotten!!! :)

4 comments:

Jessett said...

I dont know why you dont have any time. I mean does twins really keep you that busy???? LOL!!! Totally kidding. I can not even image who busy you are. But I know that you are terrific and are doing awesome.

We miss you soooo much. We wont to come and see the little guys. Have you blessed them yet? Cant wait to se pictures of the little guys.

Give them kiss for me. Kylie loves to look at your blog adn talk about the "twin babies".

amyk said...

YAY!!! Pictures and updates!!! =) I'll be watching....=) It was so great to spend time with you last week!!! =) I miss you, girly! =)

Erika said...

Sounds great, I'll be watching.

Warner said...

loved jessett's comment.... yah can't you find like a spare hour?.... i mean you only have two babies who are sucking your attention away from everything i'm sure :) well your sons are darling! but yes i would love to see more updated photos... loved seeing all the cute pictures of you and kevin through the years... congrats on a beautiful family :)