Sunday, January 11, 2009

9 years!!!

Today Kevin & I have been together for 9 years! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Kevin & I were introduced by a friend who wanted me to see what a girl should be treated like (I always went for the bad guys...), and wanted Kevin to see that you could have fun without spending money...well it's now 9 years later...and these have been the best 9 years of my life!

Here's a look at some pics over the last 9 years!!!

Kevin showed up to take me to church wearing the flip flop of my outfit. And the dividing line was even exact too! I loved this pic!

Kevin's senior prom. I was a junior when we met & he was a senior. We went to 8 or 9 dances together in total. I loved it! We always matched exactly (my obsession), and everyone loved it!

One night relaxing at my house.

After the powder puff football game my senior year.

One of the best days ever at SeaWorld! I love this man!

Shortly after we were sealed as man & wife for time & all eternity!

For my Papa's Big Birthday we rented 2 Hertz GT convertible mustangs for the weekend & cruised all over AZ...it was such a blast & we got some many stares & people talking to us...so much fun!

At a park we found in Scottsdale during our convertible weekend!

Right before my work Christmas party.

2008...Christmas with our 2 beautiful baby boys!


Kevin, you are everything and more that I could have asked for; for myself and for our two beautiful boys, and our fluffy one too...you are incredible...

i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

The Wellman's said...

Congrats! I forgot we have the same anniversary!

crazy said...

So now I know you have been cute your whole life. Lucky girl.. Congratulations. 2 baby boys is a great way to celebrate that 9th year.

Jessett said...

AHHH!! Happy belated anniversary. You guys are so cute and you make even cutier babies.

Congrats on the last nine years. And now for ALL Eternity.......

Eldredge greatness said...

HA! Happy anniversary. what a gorgeous couple and ...ok, i do have to say GORGEOUS children...twins!!! ashley!
and...I do have to also say..wasnt twilight AWESOME!? so glad you love it!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Awwwww...those pics are sooo cute! Happy 9 years to you guys! :]

Erika said...

Oh, it's so fun to look at old pics...so cute. Congrats!

Heather said...

wow.

i can't believe it's been 9 years already. i still remember when it was like 3 or 4!!

congrats to you two... now ring in the 9th year with another cute baby =) *winkwink*

love and miss you guys!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Finally found your blog and saw your darling little boys. Wow, what a story! So glad everyone is home and happy. We are so happy for you guys!!! Love and hugs, Joel and Teri