Wednesday, May 21, 2008

16 weeks...

So I guess I am getting spoiled! We had an appointment with our OB on Monday and I was all excited thinking I was going to get more pictures. I was wrong however. :( We got to hear one heartbeat on the doppler which was 152 bpm. You can't hear the second one of the doppler...which makes me sad!

The doctor did say that the top of my uterus was just above my belly button so she would guess I would be 18-20 weeks. She said I am measuring big so that's really good! :)

9 more days till we find out the sexes!!! I am dying to know!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You've been holding out on me! I didn't know you had a blog! I love seeing those pictures of the babies! This way I can stop asking so many questions about the pregnancy and just look on here, great idea!