Tuesday, September 22, 2009

11 Month Pictures

Here are their 11 month pictures...please enjoy my sweet little "apples of my eye"! ;)

...a little discovery...



...tasting rocks...

















...kyle loved the rocks...











...this quickly turned into...



...this...



...love this sweet face!!!





...kyle has the most incredible eyes! They are all different blues & there is so much depth to them...Kevin & I get lost in them!!!









...our precious kyle!







...love this smile!

...he looks so innocent!

8 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

Ash! I LOVE when you update! One day I need to meet these little boys in person so I can kiss their sweet cheeks and so that you can take pics of Savannah! You are so good!

amyk said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures! Look at how talented you are!!! :) And we LOVE LOVE LOVE those precious little boys!

Adrienne said...

oh they are sooo cute! kyle looks exactly like you and kody resembles kevin. i can't believe how big they are. they're almost 1!

Unknown said...

perfect pictures of perfect little boys. i love the picture of Kyle when he dicovers that the chair rocks...And Kody finds that the chair is a new adventure...Precious little angels

The Gearharts said...

Love both the 10 and 11 month pictures. Kyle does have amazing eyes they are gorgeous...love your apple barrel so dang cute.

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

ASHLEY..these pics are the GREATEST! You do a FANTASTIC job!!! Your boys are JUST TOOO CUTE! I LOVE THEM, and I have never even met them. I can just tell that you are the GREATEST little mama to those boys. They are VERY lucky! I miss you!!!

<3

aliciamae100 said...

so sweet! just what i needed for a little afternoon pick-me-up! :)

Jen said...

1st... Your boys are so stinkin' cute!! They don't really look anything alike (except the beautiful blue eyes) but are equally adorable. 2nd... It was so fun having you guys sit across from me the other night for the craft night...good times!! and 3rd... Your blog is totally cute! I'm sure you did it all yourself. And I especially love the banner. Super cute!! You go, girl!