Tuesday, July 14, 2009

9 Months Old...

My little guys are 9 months old now...

They went to the doctors for their 9 month check up...here are their stats...

Kyle:

weighed 20 lbs 7 ozs (47th percentile) & measured 28 1/4 inches (48th percentile),and his head measured 18 1/4 inches (78th percentile)


















Kyle is sitting, rolling around, standing (the boy loves to stand & screams when you sit him down!), and has two bottom teeth that have come in, with two top teeth poking through!

Kody:

weighed 17 lbs 15 ozs (11th percentile) & measured 28 1/4 inches (48th percentile),and his head measured 18 inches (62nd percentile)





















Kody is sitting, rolling around, crawling, using his brother as a speed bump (that's right just up & over), he is extremely fast & out of control, standing, pulling himself up to stand on everything, and has one bottom tooth poking through!

...brotherly love...




6 comments:

Unknown said...

The angel certainly makes Kyle look like the big brother. That is the sweetest picture. I can't stand it that we have only been back in CA for a week and they have already changed. Love you little guys ad of course You and Kevin. GGran Todd

crazy said...

I love the first picture of kyle, and the one of them touching hands so sweet. tammi

Erika said...

What cuties!! The pics are sweet, love the one of both of them.

Johnstons said...

That first pic of Kyle is a crack up and the first pic of Kody melted my heart. You have a couple of heartbreakers on your hands! I'm so happy for your beautiful little family. They grow up so dang fast!

amyk said...

Oh my heavens!!!! I love those boys!!! Of course I love you, too! :) AWESOME pictures!!!!

AkASpletter said...

Oh they are just so gorgeous. I absolutely love their eyes.