Thursday, June 11, 2009

5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago today, Kevin & I were sealed in the Redlands, CA Temple for Time and All Eternity! WOW! 5 Years already! We have had our ups & downs, but we have never been so happy as we are now! Thank you my love for being such a wonderful husband & an amazing father! The boys are so lucky to have you as their daddy!!! I love you more now than I ever have in our 9 1/2 years of being together!

Here's a look at 5 years...

June 11th, 2004

Things that happened June 2004-June 2005...

1. Went on our Honeymoon to Kauai, HI

2. Moved to our apartment in Irvine, CA

3. Bought our first House in AZ

4. Moved in with my parents to save up


Things that happened June 2005-June 2006...

1. Took a vacation out to AZ to enjoy where we would soon be living

2. Got the keys to our house in AZ

3. Went on a Cruise to the Mexican Riviera (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlán, & Puerto Vallarta)

4. Found out about infertility problems

5. I graduated from CSUF

6. Kev got his AA




Things that happened June 2006-June 2007...

1. Went to NY & took a Cruise to Bermuda, Bahamas & Great Stirrup Cay

5. Moved to AZ!!!

6. Started working at Crawford

7. Took a Weekend Getaway to Colorado

8. Left Crawford & started working at USAA


Things that happened June 2007-June 2008...
1. We planned a trip to Washington & Canada, but had to cancel once we found out we were....PREGNANT!!!
2. Shortly after, found out I was pregnant with TWINS!!!
3. Found out I was pregnant with Twin BOYS!!!



Things that happened June 2008-June 2009...

1. Took a trip to CA for a Baby Shower...first time back in over 9 months!

2. Started having contractions at 22 weeks & ended up on bed rest...

3. Gave birth to our 2 little monkeys; Kyle James & Kody Kevin

4. Had major scares with them being preemies & had to stay away from others to prevent getting RSV

...and NOW...

We are blessed to have 2 special little spirits that are happy & healthy with us that we get to call our own! They are the highlights of our life & make life so much more fun!!!


Happy Anniversary! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

Awww, that is soo SWEET! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Jessett said...

So much has gone on in the past 5 years. WOW!! You two are two of the most wonderful people I know and we LOVE you.

We cant wait to one day meet those little boys. I love them so much already and I have never even met them.

Jessett said...

Oh yeah.... Happy Anniversary.... LOL!!! Duh...

AkASpletter said...

Congratulations on 5 years and many to more to come :)

The Wellman's said...

Congrats on 5 wonderful years!

Johnstons said...

What a great post and exciting milestone! Congrats!!!

Erika said...

Congrats, I loved looking at all the old pics!

The Gearharts said...

Congratulations....it's amazing how fast time goes isn't it. Did I ever tell you I grew up in the Redlands Stake? I have a soft spot for that temple, even though it wasn't built until I was moved and married.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 5 years.. You have a great memory. Tammi

amyk said...

Ah, Ash! Happy Anniversary! We sure do love you all! :) I love the pictures and the re-cap of the past five years! You guys have been on some pretty awesome vacations! :) And you have two gorgeous little boys! :)