Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful


The past week I have really thought about all that I have to be thankful for. This truly has been an incredible year for me and my family. I thought I would put together a list starting at the beginning of the year with all that I have to be thankful for...(these are not in order of importance just chronological)

1. I was called to first counselor in Young Women's at church

2. I found out I was pregnant which I didn't think would be possible

3. I got to travel to Portland, Oregon for a fun girls weekend and Twilight movie hunting

4. We found out I was pregnant with twins!!!

5. We found out I was pregnant with twin boys!!!

6. Breaking Dawn came out...the final book in the Twilight Saga...& I got to go to the Midnight release party with the girls in our Team Edward t's

7. I was shown in so many ways how lucky I am that I have so many incredible friends

8. I gave birth to Kyle & Kody...and became a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I turned 25 years old

10. It was a rocky start for the boys but they were able to come home after 8 days in the NICU

11. I was able to have Kevin their at the hospital and with us once we got home for 3 wks!
12. I have been blessed to have family members come visit and help me out with Kyle & Kody while Kevin is in CA 3 days a week

13. The Twilight Movie came out...had a smokin opening weekend of 70.55 million & New Moon was given the green light!

14. I quit my job to become a stay at home mommy (my lifelong dream!)

15. Kevin was even more blessed at work!!!

...And the year isn't over yet! I know I am forgetting some things but I feel so blessed and am so thankful for all the wonderful friends and family that we have in our lives. Some things listed may seem silly but that's how life it! Heavenly Father has truly blessed us this year!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ohmygosh... the boys are SO big now!!! post more pictures!!!!! and i wanna come visit!! =)

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

What a VERY cute family pic! The boys are sooo cute! What a nice long list of things to be thankful for! :)